Re: frequency of electromagnetic radiation

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

it depends on the primary coil and primary cap size... the ocillation of electricity between those 2 items produces that frequency ( but of course we need to match that frequency to the secondary and toroid to make streamers)

big coils produce frequencies in the 100,000+ Hz range as to where smaller coils go much higher possibly in the megahertz area....

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Langer Giv'r" <transworldsnowboarding19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, I am curious as to what frequency the output arcs (and electromagnetic radiation) is?
Thanks for the help

_