RE: shipping things like NSTs RE: Anyone have a transformer I can buy

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Actually, I have a full shop and lots of wood scraps so building the box
is no big deal.

I was initially looking at foam inserts and such and came to the
realization that it would be faster for me to simply bolt the xformer to
a hunk of 2X wood and then build a box around it with OSB than it would
be for me to use a standard sized cardboard box and fiddle with inserts.

I have about 50 xformers that will be going on the market soon and I
wanted to get something that could be built quickly.

Dave