Small corona problems

Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I have a new MMC lately, and the individual caps are doing perfectly. I have 10 * 2kV for a 20kV cap. i run it with a 12kV NST.

In pitch dark, i still cannot see any sparks in the caps, but can notice corona-ish color between a few of them ( very very weak corona, but still..). The caps are limited by available space, so some are only a few millimeters apart.

: will this small corona eventually eat away at the outside of the 2 caps, and then destroy them?
or, is this corona ok as long as it doesnt get worse?