AC current and voltmeters

I misprinted the data on the Electronic Industries contact. We use Yokogawa meters and not Modutec meters. Better pricing and they work terrific!! The "Industrial Look" model in 3 1/2 inch size is the one we use. Direct series ammeters up to 50 AC Amps in different ranges, current xmfr meters above that value, 0-300 VAC meters for voltage. We have these factory "faceplate recalibrated" to read direct with our 14.4 kV pole xmfrs. Our scale is 0-20 AC kiloVolts which gives the correct kV reading of 14.4 kV with a full 220 Volt input. I use a lot of the 0-15 AC Amps and 50 AC Amps meters. Price range around $55-$60 but they look great!!

Dr. Resonance