Der Tesla Transformator

Original poster: "Dave" <dgoodfellow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Greetings all,
I sometimes look at ebay in other countries to see what coilers are up to. Here we have an interesting coil mit spitzen -sparkin, und arcen zappen, jah?
Seen here...
<http://cgi.ebay.de/Tesla-Generator-Transformator-Trafo-Spule-2-Meter-KV_W0QQitemZ7609572001QQcategoryZ9728QQssPageNameZWD3VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem>http://cgi.ebay.de/Tesla-Generator-Transformator-Trafo-Spule-2-Meter-KV_W0QQitemZ7609572001QQcategoryZ9728QQssPageNameZWD3VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

or go to <http://www.ebay.de>www.ebay.de and find Artikelnummer: 7609572001

Another thing that I have seen on German Hochspannung transformators for neon sign use is that they often have a variable shunt knob to insert or withdraw laminations from the transformer core.
Look at article # 7611760732 on German ebay.
It sure would be cool if our neon transformers were made this way!!

Best regards, Dave Goodfellow