Re: Black ABS

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Terry,

What would be the best test with an NST?  Since the
pipe is 1/8 inch thick, would putting 15KV on either
side of the pipe and seeing if it conducts be a good
test?  What would I expect with conductive pipe, would
it punch right through?

BTW: The hunk I have makes the hair on my arm stand up
with static, so that's another indication...

Thanks,

Curt.