Re: Physics of Wireless Transmission

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx In a message dated 4/24/06 9:36:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
As for the meaning of my work to Tesla coils, once people start
studying my theory it will reawaken widespread interest in Tesla
coils, as TCs are excellent devices for experimenting with and
observing the effects of the two types of charges acting on each
other.  I'm presently waiting for a custom built coil that will
pulse a spherical plasma bulb to create a strong electric field
and modulate it to any frequency I desire.  I plan to use this
device to experiment with Zenneck waves, which may be a way to
tap ZPE.  Time will tell.  It will be fun if nothing else.

Dave

Hi Dave,

The way it will probably work is that if, in the course of building Tesla Coils, people start getting wrong answers from existing theory, THEN they might look to a new theory. Until then, a coiler without the new theory will be like a fish without a bicycle.

Matt D..