Re: JAVATC version N

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for clarifying the dimensions. I always used
the average dimensions for ID. For ID, I had a minimum
dimension of 1.5" clearance with 3/8" tubing. That
means I had 2.25" clearance just before turn one. I
used 14" for my primary which is the same value I'd
get using your figure. However, I was off by 3/8" for
OD.

Adam