Re: 50 Variacs 7.8 KW each SHIPPING

I sent the check out in the mail this morning --- to your address.

Dr. Resonance
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 28, 2006 1:29 PM
Subject: 50 Variacs 7.8 KW each SHIPPING

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I already have people wanting me to send variacs by UPS or FEDx.

These things are very time comsuming and a lot of work to deal with that is why I would rather people come and pick them up. I know it is not practical for people that live far away to come and get one.

I forgot to mention in the other post that some of the variacs are driven my an electric motor.

It will take me an hour and a half work just to get a variac to the work bench, remove all the relays, coils, wiring, times, motor, switches, and all the other stuff off. I stripped the one in the picture clean so you could see it. I will charge $30.00 for that. I trashed all the stuff I removed you can have it all if you want.

Packaging will be harder. I do not have packaging material so I will have to buy something. That will take time and money. The best thing to do is to take the variacs to packaging unlimited a business that will package them and mail them by UPS or FEDX. I am guessing they will want $100.00 for each variac plus UPS shipping costs. A 2 variac stack will have to be taken apart and shipped as 2 packages probably $100. per package plus shipping.

There is one other think I can do. I can hire a carpenter to build a plywood box for shipping. Plywood is about $30. a sheet plus his labor. This is still going to cost you $100. or more plus UPS shipping.

Sorry but I just don't have time to strip, dissasemble, package and ship all these variacs one by one that would take me 2 months to do in my spare time.

Before I do anything I need a deposit. Sorry I have to ask for a deposit but in the post I have sold things like this, got it all packaged and ready to go and the buyer said, I changed my mind I don't want it. I don't want to do a lot of work and spend a lot of money for nothing. Anyone that changes their mine after a variac is stripped and package all expences will be deducted from your deposit before being refunded.

My paypal ID is gary_350@xxxxxxxxxxx if you make a deposit tonight I will start working on this tomorrow.

Gary Weaver