Re: (New?) Member...

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunnikillr@xxxxxxx>

Hey Jeff...

glad to see ya back on the list you have alot to catch up on there has been quite a few "advancements" made in coiling mostly all solid state ( Im still trying to figure it out but will eventually lots of reading to do )

Scot D

aka BunnyKiller

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Teslacoil Workshop" <workshop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Tesla List,

My name is Jeff Parisse and I'm with kVA Effects (<http://www.teslacoil.com/>www.teslacoil.com). I've been absent from the list for a couple of years and now I'm re-subscribing from my workshop computer to rejoin the group and help out however I can.