Re: Single 833A VTTC

I'm going to hook my scope up to the grid and see what I can learn by moving
it up and down on the form. I did notice that when I reverse the connection,
I am more likely to get arcs to the secondary. My guess is that the primary
is coupling energy into the grid coil and making it a second secondary in
this case.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
Cameron"

Something strange here. If you mean it still "works" after you reverse the connections to the feedback coil you probably have something kinda strange happening and the idea of capacitive feedback supporting the oscillation becomes more likely.

Ed