From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:45 PM
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Energy Discharge Capacitor

Original poster: "Mike" <<mailto:mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Almost 10kJ, definely enough to shrink a quarter. Seems kinda light
for that many J tho, kinda wonder how many shots it was designed for
new and how many are left. I personally wouldn't wanna pay $295 plus
freight if it was gonna self-destruct after 5 shots. No warranty
as-is too. Guess it depends if you feel lucky.