Re: ESL in MMC`s

Hi Finn,

There is this:

http://www.elecdesign.com/Articles/Index.cfm?ArticleID=1822&pg=1

However I am not sure abut the "Q".

If the inductance is say 100nF and the capacitance is 10uF with 0.02 ohms then the Q is:

Q = SQRT(L / C) / R = 5

So there is a chance the Q would be real low and the waveforms might be hard to pick out.

There is this:

http://emcesd.com/tt020100.htm

http://www.mwrf.com/Articles/ArticleID/5450/5450.html

"Maybe" this will help.