From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 3:04 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: NST Fried?

Hi Leo,

Yep, likely one of the secondarys was overvolted. As others mentioned,
draw and arc to the case from each lead. The lead that doesn't arc will
be the failed secondary. You can fix them, but it is messy.

I documented a little of my experience in case your considering it.

http://www.classictesla.com/photos/nstrepair/nstrepair.htm

Take care,
Bart