Correction / Addendum To Additional Single 833A VTTC Info

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey guys,

In the post I made last night, I made a mistake in the tank capacitor
values. The final value is 2.4 nF as I stated, but that is obtained by a 4
nF and a 6 nF in series, not a 4 nF and a 3 nF as I stated last night.

It also occurred to me that if the direction of the coil winding plays such
an important part in the success of my coil, the winding direction of the
secondary is probably just as important as the direction the other coils are
wound. The secondary is wound the same direction as the grid coil, both of
which oppose the primary.

Thanks,
Cameron