Re: Spark gap spheres

Original poster: otmaskin5@xxxxxxx Hi Jonathan, I just bought some 3/8" solid brass spheres 8/32 tapped to build a safety gap. They are Westinghouse brand and I found them in the lighting department (lamps, lights, etc). They were 4 in a pack & I think cost was under $2.00 per pack. They don't meet your tap specs but otherwise sound like what you're looking for & around $10 total would get you your 20 pieces.

If you're not in the US & dont have access to Home Depot, let me know & I'll see if I can pick some up for you.

Dennis Hopkinton MA