RE: CVS Disposable Digital Camcorder

Original poster: "Dave Halliday" <dh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

You need to do a little work on your own (finding out what firmware version
your camera is and building the cables) but a good place to start is here:

http://camerahacks.10.forumer.com/index.php

Plan on spending an hour or more reading through the forums to find the info
you need for your specific camera model. There is no one quick answer but
the rewards are sweeeet!

Heh...