RE: tesla museum

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nele,

We leave for Italy this coming Saturday. Our plan is to drive from Northern
Italy to Beograd. We need to leave early enough to make it by 16:00 when the
museum opens. I have been studying maps and it seems fairly straightforward
to take the 1 or E70 into Beograd and then Kneza/Milosa to Krunska.

What I don't have an idea of is how long it will take to drive from Northern
Italy to Beograd. Also, how fast can you drive on motorways like the 1/E70.

We will spend the night in Beograd, my wife has already made the
reservations, but I don't recall the name of the hotel. Then in the morning
we plan to drive over to Croatia to see Tesla's birthplace in Smiljan.

This site has pictures and info:
http://www.croatiareport.com/teslamuzej.html

Here again, I don't have a feel for how long it will take to drive from
Beograd to Smiljan.

If you have any insights on time estimates or fastest routes I would
certainly appreciate the help.

Thanks,
Cameron