Re: ignition coil based jacob's ladder...some questions

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: Stan <wsmg@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Ed,

What Netscape build are you using? I had 4.7 for years and had a problem after a few years when I deleted mails they would load back up somedays even the ones I didn't delete. I finally upgraded to 7.1 and haven't had a problem since. 7.2 doesn't work good, don't know where they are at now as far as versions. I've been happy with 7.1.

Stan

Using 7.2 which seems to work fine here. I still use 4.7 for some things but abandoned it for mail because I couldn't sent the passwords because of a format change. Never understood. I don't think my problem is the mail reader as this particular trouble only started a couple of days ago and seems to have gone away without my doing anything as I haven't had any repeated messages today. Unfortunately I trashed all of those duplicates without reading the complete headers but the few I did check indicated that there were small differences in the headers which I didn't understand. Should have saved them so someone else who does could have helped.

I am getting a bunch of spam duplicates but suspect those are deliberate and haven't checked them.

Ed