Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:25:33 +0100
From: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Thank you Terry from all of us (fwd)

December 9, 2006 was a sad day indeed. It was the day that the Tesla
List Moderator resigned.

Terry resigned.

I support your decision, I even understand it, but I also deeply regret it.

Since I subscribed in 1998, this list has been my daily companion, and
your moderation style has been the subject of my admiration and inspiration.

To have a post rejected by you was always an opportunity to learn better
internet etiquette.

When I had first light with the fiber probes, and just _had_ to talk to
a fellow "Teslaholic" you were the one to call.

You have been helpful in unprecedented magnitude, always willing to help
with that calculation, or that hard to get part.

I have long considered you a friend, and a dear one. I am going to miss
your moderating presence immensely.

Hopefully this new state of affairs will allow your imagination to focus
even more on Tesla coils, and on having a good life.

The Tesla list is not going to be the same without you as the moderator,
but the show must go on.

I am looking forward to witnessing your resurrection as "private Terry".
Most respected trooper, still going strong, and regularly posting on the
tesla list.

"Hats Off" to you, Terry.

Cheers, Finn Hammer