Re: Can anyone diagnose problems with our coil? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:56:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can anyone diagnose problems with our coil? (fwd)

John, if you'd like to reply to me offlist @ megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx, I'd be
happy to help.  You didn't really provide quite enough info to solve your
problem, but I, with the help of others on the list( I should credit those
like Chip, Terry, Doc Resonance, John Couture, Bill Wysock, and Ed
Sonderman for this), I made a spreadsheet that allows me to design a
working system in about two minutes.  So far, my design spreadsheet has
worked flawlessly for me.  I cannot say exactly what's wrong now, because
you've left out a few details, but it won't take long to get it going.
I'm sure its a simple fix.
  Mike

thanks
-John