Re: Did I just make a blunder?

Original poster: BunnyKiller <bunikllr@xxxxxxx>

Turning it upside down wouldnt matter as far as wind direction it would still be wound in the same direction as before... for example.... a piece of all-thread rod is still threaded the same way if you turn it one way or the other the nut still goes onto it the same direction on either end.

Scot D

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Terry,

Glad to hear that!  This morning I convinced myself
that I could wind it any old way and just turn it
upside down if it wasn't in the right direction.  I
realized my folly after the coil was completely wound.
 Duh!

Thanks for the help.

Curt.