Re: Did I just make a blunder?

Cool. Well, if you hand fed the turns into position (as is normal), then I would expect it took a little more concentration. I may try that next coil just for the fun of it. But, my mind and body says "no bart, start at the left, it will be easier to guide".

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

I'll throw you another wrench. I wind over the top like I believe almost everyone does since you can see the feed and if the wire wraps correctly. My last coil was right to left and I'm a righty (of course my first coil was wound from left to right but I had no turning fixture on that one.

Gerry R

Ok Curt,

That throws a wrench in the gears! May ask why? Are you a lefty that's been forced into right-handed submission!

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

I did it just as you did, left to right and over the
top - and I'm a lefty  :-)

Go figure...

Curt.