They are very mildly radioactive (67kV beta). Normally that would be a don't care, but I'll have to check with the post office to be sure it is ok now-a-days.

Cheers,

        Terry

At 02:05 PM 2/22/2006, you wrote:
Can anyone help this guy?  He's not on the list so please contact him
directly.

Thanks.

Chip

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:52:10 EST
From: Serviceerc@xxxxxxx
To: chip@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Victoreen spark gap.

Your web site is the only place I can find any mention of a spark gap
manufactured by Victoreen. It is a SGCA-2500. All Electronics no longer stocks that
item, and Victoreen has changed names and products over the last several
years. I am trying to find at least one spark gap (new or used). It is used in an
ignitor circuit for a medical lamp.

Ashby Hudgins
Electronics Repair Center, Inc.
249 Crowell Lane