Re: Frequency Splitting (Was: Tc first start)

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Antonio,

Saturday, February 18, 2006, 11:04:15 PM, you wrote:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz" <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Tesla list wrote:

>>Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>
>>After coeff. of coupling increases past it's "critical value" the
>>single resonant frequency  of the secondary begins to split apart
>>into two separate frequencies.  This means the HV is not achieved at
>>the very top of the coil but at some point lower in the sec windings
>>

> I'm sorry, but this is incorrect. Any reasonable Tesla coil operates
> deep into the region where two very distinct resonances can be observed.

can i save some of my time (for studying sync motors : D) and get the
answer from you, instead of finding it by myself? please : )
besides, i`m not only one who read this list, sooo - : )

the question is - the primary circuit alters Fres of secondary while sg
fires, so secondary still resonates at it`s natural Fres (_other_ Fres)?
then "This means the HV is not achieved at the very top of the coil
but at some point lower in the sec windings" is incorrect too?

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D