From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2ndry to topload strikes
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 09:25:31 -0700

Original poster: Timjroche@xxxxxxx

hello all,
dropped my secondary few weeks back, nasty, broke 8-10 windings in the middle...stripped the wire off, sanded, blah,blah....same procedure as first time, same dimensions, wire gauge, # of turns (theoretically), 1st coil L=45.1mH; 2nd L=44.2mH, (LCR METER) set it all up and all i get is sparks from the top few windings to the toriod. spent 35 mins. moving my pri. tap...nada....

anything?

Tim