Re: Ballasting a Pole Pig (Revisited)

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

That is a good idea.  I'll try that as soon as I get a
chance.  No ballasting required in this configuration
I assume?

The pig in question came from a Tesla buddy of mine,
and it had seen prior coil use.  I'm really beginning
to think it is bad. I measured the HV DC impednace
last night and it seem very low to me, less than 1
ohm, does that sound correct?

Curt.