From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 5:53 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Faraday cage with Paint

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ"
<christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day great coilers,

In the midst of a research paper for my Thesis, I ran across a paint @
http://www.forcefieldwireless.com/defendair.html as a quote below from
this website -

"This specially formulated paint will help decrease the transmission of
radio waves through walls, doors or any paintable surface.  A great
solution for protecting your Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or any wireless network in
the 5GHz or less frequency range. Paint a shield on one wall or around
your entire house."

Next time I paint the garage, I may try some of this. Looks beter than
chicken wire on the walls?!?

Rgs,
Christopher robin