From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 1:48 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ballasting a Pole Pig (Revisited)

Hi D C,

OK, then what am I missing???

Isn't 120mh, 45 ohms reactance at 60 Hz??? and doesn't 45ohms limit
the current to 5.3 amps at 240 Vac???  or are you assuming a
secondary Cp that reflects back to the primary and cancels some of
the 45 ohms reactance??? If so, what are your assumptions.

Please tell me before I cut my gap too wide in the toroid ballast Im
building.

Gerry R