Re: Capacitance HELP

Original poster: Frosty <frosty90@xxxxxxxxx>

I think, (im not exactly sure), that a code such as 560 means 56 picofarads. the first two digits are the first two digits of the actual value and the last digit is the number of zeros on the end and the answer is in pico farads. for example 103 would be 10nF (10000 pico farads)

i dont know what the 'k' means, but the 1kV means 1 kilo-volt.