Re: Cold Cathode Transformer

Good idea Curt. It's always best to test than assume. Transco has the transformer listed at their website (www.transco-neon.com). Not much there in the form of technical documents. It may be possible that the transformer is special order and isn't current limited? or the person you bought it from just assumed? In any event, test it first.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

That is what I thought, but had doubt based upon his
comments.  I'll run a little test to be certain.
Thanks to all in the list that helped.

Curt.