Re: POPULAR ELECTRONICS, Jul. 1964, p29, 250KV TESLA COIL

RRC also builds the RF transformer for the "Little TC" project.

Dr. Resonance
Hi Steve,
I have the magazine right here. (I've been a subscriber since '56). The two coils were called Big TC and Lil TC. Lil TC was a VTTC, but Big TC was a spark gap coil. I can send you the Lil TC file and schematic for another VTTC, off-list if you wish, or I can send the mag to you for copying IF you promise "double-cross-your-heart" to send it back, and send me your snail-mail address. My scanner is busted again. :^((
Let me know what you want me to do.
Matt D.