Re: Help with making SRSG phase control work?

Original poster: Esondrmn@xxxxxxx Scott H. sent me a message inquiring if I really had a salient pole Oriental Motor. He said the company tells him that they have never made any salient pole motors. The data sheet actually says "Reaction Synchronous Motor". So maybe it is a hysteresis motor after all? I clearly have salient pole written in my notebook - maybe it was advertised that way from C & H Sales. I can't absolutely testify that it starts in the same place everytime. It is 1,800 rpm and I use a rotor with 8 electrodes at 240 bps so perhaps I would not know the difference.

Ed Sonderman