48KWATT DRSSTC Warmup

Original poster: "Hooper, Christopher AZ" <christopher.az.hooper@xxxxxxxxx>

Good day great coilers,

I thought I would share my newest creation, a 10kwatt DRSSTC @
http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/images/fatboy1wred.jpg .

Since I use plexy, I thought embedding high output UV LED's would be
cool and looks like a spark gap running from the distance @
http://users.cableaz.com/~chooper/images/fatboyblue.jpg .

Little red DRSSTC (ran at the Cheesehead)is in front of new DRSSTC for
comparison, as the 10kwatter is almost 8 feet. 120 caps for the MMC and
is fan cooled as I push my MMC's to melt down....he he. First light is
this weekend.....then off to the 48kwatter DRSSTC...... first step of
the 48kwatter is the 9 foot by 3 foot secondary. 48kwatter DRSSTC will
also use a big, very big MMC; start soldering iron up indeed (maybe 500
caps or so)

Rgs,
Christopher robin