Re: Geissler Tubes

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
Hi Curt,

I don't know anyone in US selling new ones. There is an outfit in UK that sells through eBay.It's ID is polyphoncentre.

Matt D.

In a message dated 1/28/06 3:09:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: "C. Sibley" <a37chevy@xxxxxxxxx>

Maybe a little off topic, but I'm looking for
something other than a florescent tube to amuse myself
and friends.

Does anone on the list know of a source to purchase
new manufacture Geissler tubes?  A web search has
yeilded a couple of sources in Germany, but I'm not
sure I'm equipped to handle international negotiations
with language and currency differences.  Anyone know
of a source in the US?

Curt.