Re: Geissler Tubes

There is also a US seller in Southern Calif. who sometimes has Geissler
tubes on eBay which he imports from India.  Price and quality are low, and
no overseas shipping.  I don't happen to have a link or recall his eBay
name.

Tedd "

If this is the guy I'm thinking about avoid him like the plague. I got a bunch of stuff from him several years ago and it was all junk. "Geissler tubes" had no fluorescent material and were about as spectacular as evacuating a piece of tubing and exciting it with a spark coil. He took my money for an 'Iron cross tube" and never delivered anything. I also made the mistake of buying a very, very crude X-ray tube from him and when I got it home I found it was way, way too gassy to do anything. Can't remember his name but he was in Escondido or some place around there.

Ed