From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 7:31 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Iron transformer positioning under the primary experiment

Hi Garry,

I suspect this is exactly what DC is getting at.  However, we should
probably keep things in perspective.  If we assume 20KV is being
discharged into, say a 10 turn primary, each turn will have
2000V.  There may be a loop created between the NST terminals and the
Terry filter equivilent to a one turn loop antenna that could be
coupled into by the primary by some amount. Lets say the coupling is
the same as between primary and secondary and is k=0.15.  This would
result in a 300V signal coupled into this NST/filter loop bypassing
the filter benefit to some extent - probably not significant compared
to the 20KV RF that the Terry filter is trying to keep off the NST.

Gerry R.