From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Coilers in Washington
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:30:42 -0600

At 06:00 PM 7/11/2006, Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "JT Bowles" <jasotb@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Any Tesla coilers in Washington? Better yet in the Seattle area? Yours truly is from Kent, WA

I really think it would be cool to start a small gathering before I go off to college and lose the coiling instinct.

instinct?  hah.. it's the coiling urge, or perhaps a "ozone jones"

I saw my first BIG hv demo (at least that I remember vividly) at age 9 (Deutsches Museum) and now, almost 40 years later, I just spent 6 hours last weekend moving thousands of pounds of transformers, pulse capacitors, and oil insulated HV power supplies from my garage to a storage locker. By the way, if you happen to accidentally drop a 6 foot rack with a variety of power supplies off the lift gate of the truck and it leaks 10 gallons of Diala Ax onto the driveway, it will hose off with almost no ill effects.