Re: PCB test kits

Hi Dan,

I checked the TCML Archives. I found the subject called "Re: X-Ray Transformer VERY Scarred!"

The following I extracted from the email:

"Dial up the website of Forestry Suppliers, Inc., and order a single-use "Chlor-n-Oil" 50ppm test kit by Dexsil. They were about $20 last I checked..."

So, maybe check the above website.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

Dan, all,

I would have to agree with you here. I'm sure a
"basically" petroleum based fluid would burn quite
nicely with a far greater concentration of PCB con-
taminant than 50 PPM! 50 PPM PCB is the maximum
EPA contamination level allowed and I'm sure 1/20,000th
part PCB would not impede the combustible character-
sitics of petroleum by any perceivable amount, nor would
much higher concentrations of PCB, say 40X more PCB
concentration, or 1/500th part. PCB itself is not combustible,
but I don't think it's going to have a "halon" effect when mixed
in small concentrations with petroleum based liquids, either.

David Rieben