From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 July 2006 5:16 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Nylon nuts and bolts

Original poster: "Peter Terren" <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I get my selection from Bunbury Plastics in Western Australia.
http://www.users.bigpond.com/bunburyplastics/page4.html
Easier though is to glue a 4 inch threaded PVC ring onto the base of
the 4 inch PVC secondary so it can screw onto a 4 inch end cap which
is glued onto the base board.  Solid and easily removed for transport.
Peter
http://tesladownunder.com/