That tells a lot about the power supplies!!

Cheers,

        Terry

At 07:39 PM 7/19/2006, you wrote:
Saw a 1600w mot there, too. Wonder if it does twice the voltage or twice the current of the 800w ones? Also wonder if the inverter boards include the ferrite transformer. If so, at 90$ that not too bad for 1300w and 1/10 the weight.

Mike
To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 9:04 PM
Subject: Microwave new parts - transformers, diodes, caps...

Hi,

I was digging on the net looking for a nice source for "new" microwave parts. I was looking for new, replaceable, and speced parts this time rather than salvaged stuff. This place seems real nice by far with very good prices.

http://www.amiparts.com/consumer/catalogindex.htm

If you hold the mouse over "By Part", you can get a list of just about every microwave part out there. Some stuff is expensive, but the generic common stuff is nice and cheap! I got some big 12kV diodes and some 1.2uF 2500V caps. AMI sells salvaged and new stuff on e-bay too, but the parts here are still cheaper if you look around. Shipping is reasonable to ($7.00).

Cheers,

Terry