Re: center hub g10 attachment revisited

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi All,

FWIW eBay has the following:
NEW Fenner Drives Trantorque Keyless Bushings 1/2" Bore Item number: 7510163477
18 available @$7.54 + Shipping

Matt D.

In a message dated 6/3/06 11:04:15 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Original poster: Gomez Addams <gomezaddams@xxxxxxxxx>

On Jun 2, 2006, at 5:19 PM, Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Jim Mora" <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Hello,
>Is anyone out there familiar with the Trantorque GT. It does not
>use bolt through solution hereâ??s a link if Terry would be so kind
>to allow it or move it

Yep - have used them.  They expand into the inside of the mounted
gear or disk, and squeeze down on the shaft.  Tolerance of parts must
be very close to that specified for the hub.

><http://www.smallparts.com/products/descriptions/ttq-
>mttq.cfm>http://www.smallparts.com/products/descriptions/ttq-mttq.cfm
>
>but my machinist gave me some much better engineering data which I
>can scan and send on if there is interest it may be on their site
>somewhere?.or elsewhere at a distributor.

I believe Berg carries these, and probably for less $ than Small
Parts.  Actually, anyone you can find is probably cheaper than Small
Parts.

  - B(G)L