Re: Holy Crap!

Original poster: "Christoph Bohr" <cb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello together.

I read the article not so long ago, think it
was even posted here?
However, I had the impression this thing was
real. The more realistic downside about it may
be that its not ball lightning, its something similar
and it does not last very long...
Ok, it might be long regarding the fact, that ball
lightning doesn't last long either, but half a second
seems not too long to me.
I think even when you strike a high current discharge
across two points where there might be substance
vaporized, that would lead to a similar "fireball"
At the end of a high current jacobs ladder a similar
phenomenon ca be observed when the arc tears
off and a small plasma can be seen unconnected
in free space, very short. Maybe not quite half a
second, but long enough to be seen.
OK, this is not too tesla coil related, so I'll leave it
at that.

regards

Christoph Bohr