From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:11 PM
Subject: Rotary gap speed and type

Original poster: "MakingLightning" <<mailto:MakingLightning@xxxxxxxxxxx>MakingLightning@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  1725 & 3450 rpm motors and their sparks were just brought up,
noting that the 3450 gave more exciting and violent sparks. I am
assuming these are SYNC type of systems?

How do those compare to using an ASYNC system running at various speeds?

There must be some people here that have had the same system used
with the 2 different types of RSG, and have noted the differences.

Kevin