Re: buying a pole pig

I've never come across anyone that has any firsthand knowledge of 2 phase or these oddball frequencies, and I would very much like to hear from anyone that does.

Don "

I remember (1945) when in some sections of Philadelphia the power must have been DC as the pin ball machines had a small rotary converter on the floow under them. The subway lighting in NY was still on 25 ~ in the early 50's and those lights really flickered! Never knew I was around a 2-phase installation.

Ed