Re: ScanTesla7.62 :-))

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo Terry, it looks like you are not receiving some messages too, so i
repeat one of them : )

> > Original poster: Vardan <vardan01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> But "right now", there is the model of "1pF/foot+220K" and the
> dynamic (the "first" dynamic) model, at least for coiler's...

> I am sort of amazed at how long and successful "1pF/foot+220K" lasted
> and still rules today (five years...)!!!

how about this:

http://www.scopeboy.com/tesla/experiment/index.html

"Using Terry Fritz's idea of a fixed resistance in series with (X pF
per foot) I get 100k + (2.7pF/foot) which is not really anything like
Terry's 220k + (1pF/foot). Are my calculations wrong? Is Terry's model
wrong? Or are Scottish streamers just thicker and hairier?"

who is rules today - Dr. Mc Steve or Terry? : ) and what was the real
reason for 100k & 2.7pico?

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D