Re: tesla-d Digest V2006 #271

Original poster: Russell L Thornton <Russell.L.Thornton@xxxxxxxx>

Hi Bert,
That makes perfect sense.  It must have been some arc but there are some
pretty high voltage lines running over I-95.  I was so in awe of it that
I totally lost track of where exactly it was.  Well we are into another
hurricane season down here so it will be fun watching the lightning again.
The other night I witnessed over a dozen strikes to the main TV antenna
farm down here for Orlando.  One strike hit 3 anttenas at one time.
Pretty spectacular.
Russ