Re: Circuit Simulation

Hi Steve,

Orcad has a demo on their site but I am not sure if it is timed and it makes you download a bunch of other stuff too... I have never messed with it. I think it is version 9.2. Gerry uses another simulator he likes a lot and he is real good at that stuff. I am not sure what it is though.

I still use MicroSim 9.1 I would not use the older version since the new one is better and there are some hidden compatibility problems. You can buy it new for only $2500 :o))

But I still have the old student version here:

http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/Programs/1-91pspstu.exe

I hide it since I don't want to become the world's source for it and can't take the bandwidth bit. But Tesla coil folks are cool ;-))

Cheers,

        Terry