Re: Where has Chris Russell of 4hv.org gone?

Original poster: "Jimmy Hynes" <jphynes@xxxxxxxxx>

Hey,

I talked to Chris about this. He said he didn't any applications in
his inbox, but when looking for them, he found a big backlog of them..

"jimmyh, I was able to track down those two applications, but the rest
is so intertwined with spam and whatnot that I'm only going to bother
with the most recent ones. If you could just post and tell them I have
it all sorted out now so that applications actually end up in my
inbox, so anyone who hasn't heard back can try again, I'd appreciate
it." -Chris

So it looks like you two are taken care of, but if anyone else hasn't
heard back, just try again.

Original poster: "Gav D" <gdingley@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Aaron,
I'm having the same problem, I sent a mail for membership a couple of
weeks ago.

Gavin