To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, March 05, 2006 6:32 PM
Subject: Caps, News, and an invitation.

Original poster: "Chris Boden" <cboden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

After dropping off the radar for a couple years I'd like to extend an open
invitation to all Pupman members to come have a look at our new facility.

After a year long $30,000 feasibility study we have moved foreword with
phase-3 of our operations and procured a permanent operating lab for members
and the public.

The Geek Group, Boden Research Institute is located in downtown Kalamazoo
Michigan and is open daily for members and guests to come have a firsthand
look at our operations.

We are hosting daily classes and demonstrations for school groups (and other
groups, Scouts, Boys/Girls Clubs, etc). We are also hosting quarterly
Teslathons and dozens of other regularly scheduled events (LAN parties, Car
Nights, etc).

Though we're growing exponentially right now, our current operations include
a permanent indoor display of a large bipolar coil set at 10' arcs. We also
have an 80,000 Amp 1600VDC array of 2000uF 450V Electrolytic caps used for
high energy discharge fun. We have the world's largest Newton's Cradle (over
20' tall with 300lbs of bowling balls) and even a working air raid siren. We
also have a myriad of other fun toys from lifters to fusors to ferrofluid
displays.

Our facilities include a full machine shop, a computer hardware lab, a
working television studio/stage, and in the coming months will expand to
include a professional recording studio and video production suite.

We've been quite busy these past couple years ;)

Within a few months the Group will also open the next phase of operations
with it's partnering company Applied Intellect and through AI we will be
offering the sale of not only the Capacitors that revolutionized MMC design,
but also magnet wire, complete secondaries, and spun aluminum toploads in
several sizes. I'm working on solving the NST problem and some other stuff
that I'm not prepared to publicly announce yet as well, but expect big
things.

I've longed for years to create a one-stop shopping resource for the amateur
coilbuilders to be able to get quality components and materials at a
reasonable cost with competent technical assistance. It's taken us a lot of
effort, but we're finally to the point where we're able to bring the
combined resources of the Group to the coiling community at large.

We also have a large amount of equipment available for sale of interest to
the coiling/tinkering community. We will have a warehouse cleaning sale in
the next few weeks with many items going on eBay or showroom display at the
BRI campus. Stop in and bring a few bucks (or something interesting to swap)
and you'll likely end up going home with several new toys.

Information can be found at www.thegeekgroup.org or call our offices at
269-567-GEEK.

Chris Böden
President